· Fine arts at Universidad Complutense de Madrid and at Genova
· Web development course at Trazos
· Graphic design at Istituto Europeo di Design
· User experience at Uxer School
I am a problem solver. I like to do people's life easier. I always taking care about details and with love for the craft. Another strength could be empathy, that makes me to have a deep understanding of customers. I'm a team player! I like working with people, I think it's essential to make good and strong projects.
Of course there are. I'm a bit impatient, because I want to complete the tasks as soon as possible. Also I have to improve my skills to speak in public, because I usually get nervous 😅
· Currently I am a product designer at El Corte Inglés web department.
· Former UX and visual designer at Telefónica where I worked in the cyber security department with Eleven Paths.
· At Fundación Biodiversidad I helped especially with their annual report.
· My experience at Salvador Bachiller was multifunctional: textile design, photography, social network management, posters, packaging and newsletters.
· At KPMG I worked on the visual support of web pages.
· At GD systems, I learnt working with content managers and editing their codes like Wordpress.